he proven PKZM0 switches motors from 0.16 to 32 A. The short-circuit breaking capacity is now rated to 150 kA up to 12 A and 50 kA up to 32 A. The PKZM 4 also has a breaking capacity up to 50 kA. With this, current limiters become almost unnecessary. These motor-protective circuit-breakers are matched to the DIL contactor series, which is ideal for the configuration of motor-starter combinations.
Regardless of whether it is an integrated auxiliary contact, trip-indicating auxiliary contact, voltage release or door coupling rotary handle, the accessories can be used for both the PKZM0 and the PKZM4.
- All setting ranges are short-circuit proof up to 50 kA (400V)
- Short-circuit calculations and prefusing are not necessary
- Common and comprehensive accessories for all sizes
- Facilitates savings in logistics and engineering
- Accessories (auxiliary contacts and shunt trips) are installed without tools
- Reduces installation time
- Electrically and mechanically compatible to the contactor series DIL
-Same width for same performance, space-saving installation and transparent engineering
- All conventional international approvals
- Common engineering basis for different applications and export countries.